Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Sorry, I could not contact you


iContactlogin here


Sorry, I could not contact you.

Hello ,

As your Customer Advocate, it is my responsibility to get a hold of you directly. I did try to call you, however, I was unable to reach you with the number you provided. Please call me, so I can go over a few necessary things in setting up your iContact account. Our customers have told us they join the iContact family because of the following:

  • Industry leading deliverability
  • Award winning ease of use
  • 250+ professionally designed email newsletter templates
  • Open and click-through tracking
  • Bundled pricing - no additional fees for surveys, auto-responders, etc.
  • iContact Community
  • Small Business Growth Kit

Customer recommended links:

My direct number is 1-800-232-9690 Ext. 4069. I am available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. I look forward to working with you!

Thanks and have a great day.
Barbara Banach


iContact Corporation
2635 Meridian Parkway, Suite 200
Durham, NC 27713

800-232-9690 Ext. 4069
www.icontact.com


 

Small Business Growth Kit: View special offers from our selected partners


Connect on Facebook
Connect on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Connect on our blog


Quick Links



Contact Us


Online:


Phone:
800-232-9690 Ext. 4069
9:00am-6:00pm ET
Monday-Friday




easily create, send, & track

Email Newsletters, Autoresponders, Surveys, & RSS Feeds!



No comments: